cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to do something

I'm trying to do something but i don't know how to do i was wondering if anyone can help me do it

@Bree-RO can you help?

i don't really have anybody to ask 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: trying to do something

Hey @j95 what are you trying to do? Smiley Happy 

I'm trying to do this scale thing on my emotions @Bree-RO and i went to put the feelings in but i don't know to call them like i have descriptions but i dont know the names of them

Did you want to share the descriptions? Maybe the community can help develop the "feeling" name with ya Smiley Happy @j95

hmm ok @Bree-RO

10 - infuriated, enraged, so angry that I can't think properly and i break or throw things, say I will hurt others, irrational thinking, this is usually when I have gotten to the point I can't stop myself
9 - very very very angry (couldn't find a word or feeling to describe it haha) this is almost the same as number 10 except i may be able to stop myself and calm down, I haven't quite reached the point where I can't hold back any more
8 - I feel really tense, usually feel like I have excess engery I can't get rid of, feel like throwing stuff but may be able to find something else to calm myself down but unlikely by now
7 -
6 - getting really angry
5 - Starting to feel like Im getting angry and my body is getting tense, usually the best time to do something physical like go for a run
4start saying things without thinking because I'm annoyed and getting wound up
3 getting annoyed by little things, need space to cool off otherwise i snap at people
2 - very stressed out
1 - stressed out
- 1 a little bit disappointed or sad usually ok after a minute or two
- 2 - maybe I read something or saw somethibg that upset me a little bit but after a little distraction I'm ok
- 3 - I can't stop thinking about whats upset me and I keep getting upset over it
- 4 - sometimes crying at this point feel really upset about it and I need a distraction sometimes just watching a tv show or video for a few minutes helps but i will still think about it later on
- 5 - pretty upset sometimes a distraction for a while then talking it out with someone might help
- 7 distraught usually crying and cant calm down
- 8 saying I wish i was dead but no intention just very upset I wish I wasn't born
- 9 thoughts of self harm
- 10 saying i want to kill myself

its here @Bree-RO

i just dot know what the feelings are called

well i don't know how to do this

Hey @j95 there's definitely a lot to work with there Smiley Happy I will tag some crew members to help you to come up with some ideas for the name to go next to each number Heart

I am logging off but look forward to seeing this progress.

@Asche @letitgo @N1ghtW1ng @missep @SmileMonkey @basketofmonkeys

ok