cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bugs and Glitches

While many in the Vanguard have helped with bugfinding and reporting glitches, this thread is just to post updates about anything that is glitching/bugging out to make things easier for the people maintaining the programming side of the website.

Re: Bugs and Glitches

Nice one, thanks Apothecary!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I'm just wondering about the features in the 'Reply' area. When you click on the hyperlink button or the image button it just comes up with a blank box. Does this mean that we can't change the text of the hyperlink or embed images?

Why do emal addresses pop up on some public profiles but no pothers? My email pops up on mine(I really don't mind). I'm curious: Did I miss ticking a box oin settings??

@Georgie wrote:
I'm just wondering about the features in the 'Reply' area. When you click on the hyperlink button or the image button it just comes up with a blank box. Does this mean that we can't change the text of the hyperlink or embed images?

Which browser are you using?

I'm in Google Chrome on Mac and I get the same blank box bug that you're talking about.

I'm using Safari on Mac... oh... I thought everyone had this problem Smiley Sad

Maybe everyone does have this problem? I'm not sure. At least both of us do.
I think Soph mentioned somewhere that she's using IE (on PC) at the moment instead of Chrome because of bugs — and I've seen her post images, so maybe this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

I also can't click on emoticon icons and have them insert. Are you having that problem too?

Yes, I just discovered that I can't do emoticons either.

Emoticons are fine for me Smiley Happy
I'm on firefox on mac

I had a problem when I was trying to reply at one point though. The whole reply box was wigging out on me. I couldn't copy or paste, I couldn't hyperlink my links. I had to open up a new page and start again.

EDIT:  I also love the navigation bar, but because it's soooo big it keeps popping up as I'm trying to surf through forums, which can be annoying.

ALSO...my login times out really quickly!  I have to keep signing back in, which is sort of annoying. 

I though I would just list everything I've noticed so far.

Your Welcome Sophie

p.s. Just wondering but how do you go from rookie to cheer squad or mod squad, was in the Vanguard so.......