cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future forums...

Hey y'all! We're in the process of making a bit of a plan for the future. To do this we look at:

- what young people who do use RO think!*

- what young people who aren't using RO yet think

- research & evidence

- our experience of 8 years of RO forums: what works well and doesn't

*That's where you come in! I'd love it if you took the time to answer these because you opinions matter. It's completely anonymous and should only take 5-10mins.

CLICK

(ATTN lurkers/people who read but don't post: we'd loooove to hear from you, your opinions matter!)

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Future forums...

Done! Smiley Very Happy Ahh the future is so exciting Smiley Very Happy

I'll also say it: if you're reading this, even if you've never posted, please spend two minutes filling it out Smiley Happy Your opinions are still awesome!

------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.

lokifish wrote:

I'll also say it: if you're reading this, even if you've never posted, please spend two minutes filling it out Smiley Happy Your opinions are still awesome!

thumbsup

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I have no idea where to say this, so I am putting it on this thread.

Just wanted to say that I like the new edition to the forum home page which sits above the 'Forum Search Topic' outside of mod hours. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I got as far as the last question, then clicked the link to the forum rules to see if there were any changes I could suggest... Unfortunately I had assumed that the link would open a popup window or open it automatically in a new tab.

Looks like it's time to remember all my previous answers. :/

aw bummer....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

hey @Sophie-RO 

i just filled mine out. i wish there was an optional section to put your username Smiley Happy

lanejane