cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR and InfoBus

I would love to see some GR sessions on hobbies as well as another on volunteering!
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

volunteering is a great idea!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What does everyone think of a topic based on volunteering in the community with the support of a Community Leader or Volunteer Coordinator from a major organisation to help run the session? 

There are some fantastic organisations that we could get in touch with and organise something. 

I love the idea @Shant2 we could talk about volunteering increases positives mental health and wellbeing
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Ben-RO for after January? Smiley Tongue

@Shant2 I also love the idea for volunteering. Smiley Happy

Hey @Shant2, they already talk to some pretty amazing volunteers and coordinator, why do we need to bring in another organisation? Smiley Tongue *cough cough* Don't mind me, I am just talking up us mods and @Ben-RO. Hehehehe. Smiley LOL

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@N1ghtW1ng, naturally!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Inspired by some of our wonderful community members:

- How to know which things you can change/control and which things you cant.

- Is it possible to help a friend or loved one when you're struggling yourself.

- There's up and there's down, but how do you cope with 'the middle'?

Highlighted

Can't disagree there @stonepixie! Let's see what we can set up for a Volunteering Themed session! 

Great ideas @ElleBelle too!