cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google cache and profile data

It was recently brought to my attention that I had a privacy leak between some of my online accounts. One of these issues is that a particular google search gets to my RO profile, and it appears to be a previous version because it hasn't been updated with recent changes I've made. I was wondering if anyone knows how long RO and RO profile pages take to be recrawled by google, and addionally if there's any benefit of being able to directly access profile pages through google without needing to be logged in.

Re: Google cache and profile data

My mistake about the page update - the page itself is updated but the search terms that lead to the page (removed from the update) remain present in the google results).

hmmmm... do you want me to find out how long RO profile pages take to be recrawled by google??

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Well, ideally I'd like to be able to Google a particular one of my  email addresses (that I have since disassociated from my account here) without coming across my RO profile (blank or otherwise, if it references my user name in the google results then it still counts as 'coming across"). What would be the fastest way to achieve that?

Right, I understand what you're saying now supersky , many apologies. I'm going to take this to email with you now to follow up and rectify the issue.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com