cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Number of Posts

Soooo I'm still fairly new to ReachOut and still discovering new features like how it keeps count of your contributions, recent kudos etc.

Anyway, When I pressed on my profile a week or two ago I saw those 3 sections (Posts, Kudos & Solutions) my post number was like 427 or something and then just yesterday I pressed on it again and my posts were still on 427. Then randomly it went up 10 posts, idk why. My kudos are fine so maybe its some kind of glitch?? Not really sure, help is appreciated Smiley Very Happy

Re: Number of Posts

I have the same problem @annabethxchase

I brought it up with @gina-RO the other day but no word from the dev team yet. PLEASE FIX THIS I AM STUCK AT 11,126 POSTS Smiley Tongue

It's not just me @lokifish! Hopefully they figure it out. I'M STRANDED

Hi @annabethxchase and @lokifish,

I will pass this on to our digital team to have a look at. Thank you for letting us know!

@Jess1-RO as a sidenote, I don't have this problem so it's not universal. (Such a weird bug)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thanks for letting me know @N1ghtW1ng, I will make sure to let digital know it’s not universal Smiley Happy

Hey, Just wanted to let you know that everything was all good for a while and then it stopped again, I was on 464 for a couple of days and now I'm on 463...

Mine randomly went up to 11,156 posts the other day and then stopped... pretty sure I've made more than 30 posts in the last month (hell, pretty sure I've made about 30 posts TODAY and it's not even 10am Smiley Tongue)

Oh only just saw this @lokifish Smiley LOL I'm on 490 now but last night I posted like 15 times and it's still on 490 maybe it'll go up now.... It's kinda weird Smiley Tongue

@annabethxchase it really is weird... haven't heard anything back from the digital team but I really hope it's fixed soon Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy