cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou To All

Hi everyone, 

I used to struggle with depression and an eating disorder but now in this moment in time i feel free of them. I know it can be a never ending battle, but at this moment in time I have no suicidal thoughts, I am back to eating normally, I feel happy, calm and I can't remember the last time I self harmed. 

Everyone on these forums have been absolutely amazing and helped me so much. I appreciate you all and hope that you know you are all amazing people and have changed my life for the better. I have loved these forums because I could just let everything out and it felt like a safe place. It lifted a weight off my shoulders sharing my problems with others and them providing me with possible solutions. 

I want you all to know you are worth it and can get through anything you want to. 

A special mention to some of the people who have helped me along the way @scared01 @mrmusic @N1ghtW1ng @Erin-RO @Bree-RO @letitgo @Bee @Birdeye @basketofmonkeys @Jardin @DruidChild @TOM-RO @Esperanza67 @lokifish I am forever grateful of you all Smiley Very Happy

Re: Thankyou To All

Thank you so much @hmm789 for this lovely post! You've brought a smile to my face Smiley Very Happy. How are you going today?

@hmm789 I legit have my happy face on after reading this! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better Smiley Very Happy

Posts like these are so valuable to the community because we have thousands of people who read our forum threads but never post. Thank you for reminding people that even though recovery is often ongoing, it's definitely possible Heart Heart

hey @hmm789
this is amazing! im so glad to read this! you are most welcome, anytime, to come here though if you want to chat or need supports Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@hmm789 What a lovely post! <3
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling okay Smiley Happy

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

So incredibly proud of you @hmm789 and thrilled to hear that you're doing well. We're always here if you need friends or a chat Heart 

IMG_4148.GIF

Aww I'm happy to hear that. I started back at work after a little holiday and I am feeling positive and optimistic today Smiley Happy @Esperanza67

The community on these forums has been so amazing to me and if anyone ever needs anything I am happy to help you out because I know what its like to feel like people don't understand what you're going through and I hope my experiences can help people realise that they are not alone and I know how they feel and it's all going to work out in the end. 

Highlighted

Thank you for your lovely post @hmm789. I’m glad that you’re feeling much better! Smiley Happy

Thank you @hmm789 for this message Heart Its so wonderful that I am able to chat with you on these forums. I also wanted to say that you have also helped me get through tough times with your support- and I am truely thankful for that Smiley Happy