cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou post :)

Hello everyone just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who gave me advice and support. Went to the gp today and told her everything about my paranoid thinking ect and she has referred me to a psychiatrist. I was so scared to tell her and so embarrassed but thanks to everyone who has messaged me I didn’t feel as alone, I felt more supported and I became more comfortable and acceptable of what was happening to me.

So thankyou heaps Smiley Happy

also so can I keep on posting here if i continue to struggle, I have a stupid fear of being annoying with my problems 

Re: Thankyou post :)

hi @Willow-Fields, this is wonderful! Thank you for this lovely message. It's so great to hear that the forum has been a source of support for you while you go through what can be a really difficult process of seeking professional support.

You should be really proud of yourself - must have taken a lot of guts to speak to your GP, but it sounds like they were really helpful! When are you seeing the psychiatrist? 

And yes of course you can keep posting! The forums are here to support you , and listen to you through the ups and downs. Let us know how you go Heart

Hi @Willow-Fields I am so glad you were able to see your GP and talk to her about how you have been feeling!
I agree with @gina-RO that is this wonderful and it's so great to hear that the forum was a good source of support for you.

I am super proud of you for taking that step, I know from your previous posts it sounded pretty daunting, but I'm super proud of you for following through! And telling us about it!
I really hope you stick around the forums Smiley Happy

Join us Monday 28th for a GR about Going back to School
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

your welcome @Willow-Fields hope your doing better

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Willow-Fields I'm so pleased you took this step. Reaching out for help can be scary. I hope the psychiatrist is helpful. Please keep us updated and feel free to continue to post, join in different discussions and play the games too.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire