cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What you think about... names?

Hey gang! Welcome to day 2!! Smiley Happy

We're keen to hear from you what you think about our roles/ranking. As you visit more, post more and get more kudos you will move up through the ranks:

Rookie
Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Dedicated visitor
Rookie scribe
Casual scribe
Frequent scribe
Super frequent scribe
Prolific scribe
Trusted contributor
Star contributor
Super contributor
Super star contributor
Uber contributor

But we also have other roles for out moderators:
Mod Squad: Moderators who back up the Community Managers after hours

Cheer Squad: Peer support moderators, young people who volunteer to help develop the community and keep it safe and supportive.

And staff and other volunteers

Reachout.com Crew: Staff who work for Inspire on ReachOut.com
Staff: Other staff who work in other deptartments (EG Fundraising, Research etc)
Community Manager: Paulie and Me! Staff who work specifically on the forums and social media - anywhere that ReachOut.com has a community

Super User: Members who end up being the most dedicated and passionate members of our community (even more than a Uber Contributor)

Special Guest Contributor: Professionals (such as a psychologist or youth worker) and celebrity special guests
Youth Ambassador: Young people who have volunteered on different projects, help us make ReachOut.com better and represent us out in the community. Click here for more info...

So, what do you think??

I'm specifically keen to hear what you think about Mod Squad and Cheer Squad... Love it? Hate it? Why/why not?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: What you think about... names?

I love the idea, but I'm not sure on 'cheer squad'. 

Maybe,

Cheer Battalion

Salute Squad

Salute Force

Buoyancy Brigade

Huzzah Guides

Applauding Assemblage 

Just tossing around some words, maybe it will inspire an idea in someone else Smiley Happy

I love the idea of names and Mod Squad is good, but I don't think 'cheer squad' really portrays what they are.
I'm not sure what to suggest otherwise though...

@awkwardturtle wrote:
I love the idea of names and Mod Squad is good, but I don't think 'cheer squad' really portrays what they are.
I'm not sure what to suggest otherwise though...

I agree Smiley Happy

snowflake-19 wrote:

Maybe,

Cheer Battalion

Salute Squad

Salute Force

Buoyancy Brigade

Huzzah Guides

Applauding Assemblage 

Just tossing around some words, maybe it will inspire an idea in someone else Smiley Happy

OMG love your brain storm snowflake!!! Huzzah Guides is probably my fav!! And Bouyancy brigade! Yr totally thinking on the right track... Lets keep thinking along this track... We'll get somewhere AWESOME... anyone else got some ideas?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I like all the ranking names - it's a neat idea and it's great that they're different to a lot of other forums out there.

I also just wanted to say that those are awesome, snowflake! Smiley Very Happy

Haha the ranking is pretty cool

Rookie
Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Dedicated visitor
Rookie scribe
Casual scribe
Frequent scribe
Super frequent scribe
Prolific scribe
Trusted contributor
Star contributor
Super contributor
Super star contributor
Uber contributor

I just noticed that most of you are ranked New Contributor - and that is not even on the list!!! LOL, something has gone wrong there.. Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Sophie-RO wrote:

@snowflake-19 wrote:

Maybe,

Cheer Battalion

Salute Squad

Salute Force

Buoyancy Brigade

Huzzah Guides

Applauding Assemblage 

OMG love your brain storm snowflake!!! Huzzah Guides is probably my fav!! And Bouyancy brigade! Yr totally thinking on the right track... Lets keep thinking along this track... We'll get somewhere AWESOME... anyone else got some ideas?

Thanks Smiley Happy

@supersky wrote:

I like all the ranking names - it's a neat idea and it's great that they're different to a lot of other forums out there.

I also just wanted to say that those are awesome, snowflake! Smiley Very Happy

haha thanks, just got the thesaurus out