cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forum troubles

@Jess1-RO @gina-RO  and team 

Im not sure if anyone else is having troubles but the past few day im having trouble with notifications. i dont get email notifcations so im not sure about those but when im online even when im tagged im not getting notifications. when i click on the bell thingy my notifications either dont change to update or it comes up that i dont have any notifcations at all. 

Ive tried logging out and logging in, clearing all cookies etc on the computer and my phone and also posting on a thread or 2 but it still comes up the same.  to find the threads im on i have to physically find them indicidually so im missing alot of threads and tags as well. 

ive turned on my email notifications so hopefully i wont miss to many in the meantime but thought id meantion it since its not a once off thing. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: forum troubles

Hey @scared01  thank you for bringing this up !

I wonder if anyone else is having the same issue? 

I might check in with our mods and ask them. 

Either way, I will pass this on to our digital team and let you know the outcome! 

Yes @gina-RO I didn’t get notified when you posted today asking how I go with Jess. I just seen it because I was about to post about it but then I noticed you asked about it.. it’s not in my emails or notifications thing.

@Bananatime04  thank you for letting us know! This is no good everyone - we will look into it asap. 

thanks @gina-RO hopefully itll be fixed soon!

Thanks @gina-RO. sorry

Am having the same issue today @gina-RO, when I click on the bell it says I have no new notifications and also doesn’t show the old ones like it usually does. Thanks for making a thread @scared01 Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@gina-RO the notifications seem to be working again today. im getting emails and not constantly getting the 'no new notifications' thing.
maybe it was a glitch in the system?

Mine is working again to @scared01 @gina-RO Smiley Happy 

Hey guys. This happened to me once a while ago, where it wouldn't show any old notifications, but I thought it was normal. This was a couple of months ago...
I have also been noticing that not all my notifications come up on my screen, when I'm online and typing. Only one will pop up, when there should've been 3... but that's all that has happened for me.