cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: forum troubles

Okay @Taylor-RO
It seems to have fixed itself, but the email that’s supposed to send, hasn’t come through after 24 hours...
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx !

I think Taylor was saying that if you sent the ReachOut inbox your new email, and then we could update it from there Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Okay then @Andrea-RO!
What's the reach out email again?

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

You can contact our email at hello@reachout.com Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thank you @Andrea-RO! I'll do that when I get home. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey guys? Um...
My notifications have stopped coming through... Not even my emails can be seen...

Can this please get fixed soon? I find it helpful to know when someone replies!

@Andrea-RO? Can you please alert whoever it is that does the fixing?

Thank you! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx My notifications have been a bit on and off as well, I'm getting about half of them. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf same. They’re working now though, I think...
Highlighted

Hey there @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , @Tiny_leaf , @Bananatime04  and @scared01 - 

We completely appreciate and understand how frustrating these forum glitches are. I don't actually get forum email notifications either (apart from a random handful) - we have been notifying the IT people who do the back-end side of things for the forums. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be something that has a simple fix, and at the moment it appears that some users have no problems at all with notifications, others hardly get any at all, and other people have intermittent probems like you guys seem to be experiencing. 

We totally understand how frustrating it is, and we have been trying hard to get it fixed. I'm sorry if you feel like we haven't been responsive about this issue @Bananatime04 , we do really care about our users and want you to have the best experience possible. There just hasn't been an easy fix for this one, unfortunately Smiley Sad I will report it again today. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here