Highlighted

Re: forum troubles

My notifications are being dumb.. they have been for like a week
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 same actually..

Highlighted

Like it says the number next to the notifications while I’m on a thread and I get the thing come up saying this person mentioned me or replied to this but when I click the notifications sometimes it says the Orange thing with ‘you have no new notifications’ and also when it doesn’t do that sometimes when I click it while it’s got a number, not all the new ones are highlighted so I miss posts because I think they’re old ones and some of them I’m not even getting notifications for
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  @Tiny_leaf  thanks for the heads up, I've been having the same thing happen myself as well. We'll flag it with our tech people Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Poor 'lost' is still getting tagged instead of me.. is there anything the tech team can do?
Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , thanks for bringing this up. I will let let the day team know so that they can flag this for the tech team to see what they can do to fix it! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

My notifications are still playing up... If I refresh the page again, it goes back to new notifications, but it still comes up with the 'no new notifications' thing...
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I'm just testing if this is working, sorry for the random notification Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO lost is still getting tagged... at least they are for me...
Highlighted

Hmmm, does that still happen when you type a capital "L" @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ? I have to type "Lost_" and then it lets me tag it correctly.