cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: forum troubles

Ok... I'm having trouble with the notifications again. So many people have replied to posts, and I haven't seen them. None of the old ones show either.

So have many other users.

Can the team please look into this again
@gina-RO?
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, thanks for letting us know. As TOM-RO said on the other thread, we will pass it along to the tech team. Unfortunately, they do not work on the weekend so they will get our message Monday Smiley Happy Hopefully they can figure out the solution quickly, I know it must be so frustrating! 

Highlighted

Thank you @Taylor-RO.
Much appreciated. But... Umm.... It's a public holiday tomorrow, isn't it?
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  sorry to hear you're having notification issues! I will raise this with our digital team today Smiley Happy 

Ps. We're not on a public holiday in NSW 

They're all fixed now @gina-RO.
Sorry... I'm a Queenslander! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Ive tried logging out and logging in, clearing all cookies etc on the computer and my phone and also posting on a thread or 2 but it still comes up the same. to find the threads im on i have to physically find them indicidually so im missing alot of threads and tags as well.

Highlighted

Hi @NaomiXXX

Welcome to the forums!! I am sorry to hear that you'e having some technical issues. You mentioned that you're missing a lot of threads, would you be able to give a little more detail about what's happening for you and what's going wrong on your account. Our Tech team should be able to help you out tomorrow Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi @NaomiXXX,

Just wanted to check in to see if you are still experiencing with bug with notifications?

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

So, I’m trying to update my email, and the start of it would always have a capital letter when it shouldn’t have. I finally figured out how to fix it, I push enter, and it says that authorisation has been denied for this request. Can someone please tell me what’s going on? I have a new email address now, but I can’t update it...
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, email addresses are not case-sensitive, so if it has a capital letter it should still work. It seems as though you are having trouble getting it to update though. Could you please send us through an email with the new email address you would like it changed to? I will pass it along to the digital team - they will be in on Tuesday Smiley Happy