cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

reconciliation week

Are we going to do anything for reconciliation week or am I the only one that thinks it’s important 

its coming up towards the end of the month 22nd of May I’m pretty sure 

@Amirah-RO @gina-RO just tagging you cause you might be able to help or know if we’re doing anything 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: reconciliation week

I'm happy to help out with doing something for it Smiley Very Happy

Super keen anyone have any ideas? Could we list Australia's greatest achievements by Indigenous Australians? Also has everyone seen this incredible movie? Bit old now but an incredible Aussie Indigenous film.

p8436503_d_v8_aa.jpg

Yes @Bree-RO!!! We studied that movie at school and it was the fucking best Smiley Very Happy We also studied a movie called 'Bran Nue Day' which was interesting too. We could create a space where we share cool stuff like these movies.

Yes absolutely @j95 - Thanks for brining it up in advanced so we can get planning with some ideas! 

I like that idea @Bree-RO of speaking about indigenous Australian's achievements - we could do a different Australian each day of the week? 

What other ideas do you have @j95

Next week we will be going LIVE chatting to the Naked Farmer... who is that and why is he naked? Go here to find out more and submit your questions for the chat!

Awesome @roseisnotplant @Bree-RO @FootyFan26 and gina-RO I really do like the idea of having a different Australian each day

@j95 @FootyFan26 

Oh I also like the idea of sharing movies and other things that celebrate indigenous Australia! 
Brand nue dae was such a great film! It's been a few years since I've watched it, but I remember having a good laugh, and maybe a cry too. 

Do you have any Australians that you know of that we could talk about @j95

Or any other films, or music we could share? 

Next week we will be going LIVE chatting to the Naked Farmer... who is that and why is he naked? Go here to find out more and submit your questions for the chat!

Some great suggestions here! @j95

Will get cracking with this over the weekend I am really excited

Woooo @j95!