cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 3 fears

1. heights- which i faced my fear 2 weekends ago by going on a ride which went upside down and round, but i was suspended upside in mid-air whilst people got off the ride.

2. spiders

3. social events

Highlighted

I agree with you @Sap0 on heights!

MY 3 biggest fears;

1. Snakes... the centre where I work always gets snakes inside in summer time to ugh makes me want to put my feet up on the desk just thinking about it!

2. Velour, I can't touch the stuff it makes me gag!

3. Getting food poisoning, I had it once and terrified of getting it again so extra cautious with food!

Highlighted

Adding onto the fears list, haha...

1. Eating oysters - Moreso visceral disgust than anything else, but I just don't see why people like eating them? 
  2. Pacu fish - They can grow up to a horrendous size and have powerful human-like teeth!
  3. Breaking my fountain pen 

I've decided to add three fears that I'm going to work on this year.

1. Disappointing people. How am I going to work on it? By being confident when I make decisions, no matter how other people might think/feel about them.
2. Disappointing myself. How to work on it? Being brave with my writing and my drawing and not letting bad works get me down.
3. Shopping. How to work on it? When I get overwhelmed in a situation when I'm out shopping to take a few breaths and ask someone for help.
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng Hear, hear on your fears. I find all three of those quite exhausting and scary at times. 

Well done on tackling your fears! It's really cool that you've also written down some ways that you can resolve them Smiley Happy 

Alrighty, 3 more fears...

1. Bailing on my personal fitness  - Gotta keep persisting on exercise! It's too early to quit Smiley Tongue
  2. Those owls with super huge (and kinda angry-looking) eyes - They can be pretty freaky and scary at times Smiley Surprised
  3. Jaywalking across tram lines - My hometown finished the first 3 instalments of our tram system not too long ago and there have been incidents as people grow accustomed to the tram actually being there. It's just frightening to play games with huge public transport. 

Thanks @Myvo. I faced my first fear by watching LEGO Ninjago with my host dad even though he thought it was shit. So did my host mum. Why can't I just like normal things? I'm 18 and enjoy watching a show directly at little kids. :\ But it doesn't matter because I like it and it's none of their business what shows I like to watch.
Highlighted

1.rats 2.spinach 3.pauly shore films.

Highlighted

1. Natural disasters
2. Driving really really late at night
3. Something happening to my dogs
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

So many fears out there!

1. Lack of autonomy - Having a lack of true ownership over my life
  2. Ugly plushies - I dunno what some toy manufacturers are thinking about!
  3. Unemployed - No one likes being unemployed :/