cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 3 fears

Falling from heights - being on the ground of jumping on a trampoline is good enough for me, thank you!

Drowning/suffocating - I hate not being able to breathe. I can swim underwater, but I much prefer to be breathing air, instead of not breathing and worrying many many people because I suddenly stop breathing/suffocation from something.

Anything flying at me, or a sudden movement in front of me, I will jump out of my skin!

Being found alone, when I've had an episode, especially because I always worry so many people when it happens. I've nearly always been found on the floor, out cold though...

@YungFury_ I completely agree with jump scares, and yet so many people decide to jump out at me... Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted

I was going to comment, but you've basically written out the exact same fears that I have. I'm still learning how to navigate through these fears myself in a healthy way, so I don't have much advice to give. All I'll say is that you are definitely not alone in feeling the way you do.
Highlighted

Phewww great to be able to share! Mine are:

1. Heights
  2. Having to be at a new place at a certain time and not knowing the dress code. This one is quite specific isn't it Woman Tongue
  3. Job interviews. Whose idea was it in the first place!!
Highlighted

what a great thread! mine are:

1. dying: the thought of not existing anymore one day and the process of realising that during death really scares me Smiley Sad

2. spiders: the baby ones and the daddy long legs aren't so bad, but if I see anything big and hairy in my house, I think it'll be time to move out lol...

3: throwing up: a bit of an unusual one, but I'm terrified of people seeing me throw up, especially if it's in a non-socially acceptable place