cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Alphabetical pictionary (nature themed)

Sure, I’ll go! Good job @Bananatime04!
Highlighted

F42F1C85-99AC-4ACD-89B7-FB99B070A06A.png

Take note of the scenery, the colours, and what the object is...

Good luck! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Ice?
I can guarantee this is wrong but I literally have no idea.. looks like crystals but that’s C Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Icicles? Smiley Happy So pretty Smiley Very Happy And that looks like a really good and easy to use drawing app, what is it called? Smiley Surprised It's not an apple only thing is it heh heh? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Oof, sorry guys! I fell asleep!

You guys are close, it was Ice shard!

@Bananatime04 do you wanna try?

@lost_Space_Explorer5 I’m exactly sure if its an apple only thing... It’s called Adobe Photoshop Sketch, and there is a whole bunch of different apps you can use that go with it. I have most of them, because I love to be artistic. Smiley Happy ibis paint x is also a really good one, because it has so many more brushes and features than the adobe apps.

I also really want to use procreate, but it costs a lot to use, and I wouldn’t know if my parents would not let me have it on my iPad... Smiley Sad oh well! Smiley Happy

Procreate is supposed to be the best out of ALL the drawings apps I’ve seen, so I guess I kinda want to get it. I might have to ask for it for my birthday, which is coming up soon... Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx dam I hadn’t ever heard of that before Smiley Happy
No thank you

@lost_Space_Explorer5 can go
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 lol!
It looks more like an Ice crystal, I agree, but I had a shard in mind at the time! Smiley Happy

Okay, enjoy guessing then! Heart
Highlighted

Na I’ll stop guessing. It’s not fair for everyone else if I don’t have a turn so I’ll just exclude myself from this game Smiley Happy

Sorry
Highlighted

O-okay...

Just feel free to come back anytime and have a guess at the drawings. Heart
Highlighted

You draw amazingly @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!