cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Alphabetical pictionary

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 It is a lamb!! correct, hahaha. I'm glad you like it!

Highlighted

You do not want to know how long I spent on this instead of studying... Smiley Embarassed

Oh well

M is for...That cheese is moving..That cheese is moving..

Highlighted

Omg. I love this drawing @Lost_Space_Explorer5. It's very good!! Professional quality Smiley HappySmiley Happy

The answer is... MOUSE! I was hoping someone would draw me (or what you imagine me to look like), hahaha, ya know cos I'm Maddy.

Highlighted

20200612_155240.jpg

Whoops sorry @Maddy-RO 

This is you!

Highlighted

I had to do it on my phone cause I was out!
Highlighted

Hahahaha @Lost_Space_Explorer5 aww I was just joking with you. But I do love what you've done here. I'm logging off shortly, but I'll defs contribute to this thread the next time I'm on, and perhaps draw another thing starting with L Smiley Wink.

Have a good weekend!!

Highlighted

HAHA I know @Maddy-RO Smiley Wink And yup sounds good!
Highlighted

Ummm.. excuse me @Maddy-RO!!!! I said you weren't allowed to upstage me... 😂 

YOU ARE AN AMAZING DRAWER!!! 😍

Seriously, you two are sooo talented!!! I am in awe!! 

I also LOVE that you drew Maddy @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ahahaha totally diggin the purple hair! 👌

Highlighted

HAHAHA @MB95

I know right, @Maddy-RO you are very good! Especially since you said you drew that on a PHONE
Super impressive! Smiley Very Happy Upstaged us both 😂

Hehe fabulous purple hair!
Highlighted

Alright @Lost_Space_Explorer5.. @Maddy-RO said she is signed off for the weekend and I know there is no way we're making it through this weekend without a picture!! Soooo... I reckon you should jump in and steal her turn! I don't think she'll mind and something is telling me you are in the need of drawing something that starts with N! So go on, show us what you've got!!!