cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chocolate

Man I absolutely love Marvlous Creations! God food; that's what I call it. I love the following too:

•  Milky Way
  •  Kit Kat
  •  Freddo
  •  Boost
  •  Crunchie
  •  Mars

And anyother chocolate!

XD

Highlighted

I love the marvellous creations, I had convinced mum to buy them once, between my parents brother and me the packet was gone within an hour! Smiley Surprised Needless to say it's not bought very often now Smiley Tongue haha!

Have never tried chocolate with peanut butter!

I love plain chocolate with salt + vinegar chips. YUMM! Haha.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I love dark chocolate. Sometimes rum and raisin, but mostly any kind of dark chocolate. Even the 70% cocoa stuff!

Sometimes I will eat chocolate and drink orange juice at the same time. It mixes really well!

Highlighted

heh, it's funny because I love chocolate but I hate chocolate icecream and chocolate milk and other chocolate-flavoured things. But blocks of chocolate, i LOVE Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Everyone who has said peanut butter and chocolate are the best thing together are sooooooo right! Has anyone tried chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing? Probably the best invention ever!
Highlighted

Gonna try dat Gabi! ;D

CHOOCCCCCCOLLATEEEEEEEEE!

Everyone should watch the Spongebob episode "Chocolate with nuts" ~ it's awesome!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Gonna try dat Gabi! ;D

CHOOCCCCCCOLLATEEEEEEEEE!

Everyone should watch the Spongebob episode "Chocolate with nuts" ~ it's awesome!!

Highlighted

I love chocolate! Smiley Very Happy I bought two blocks today whilst doing groceries because they were on special! So there's now Kit Kat and Rolo in my pantry. 

Highlighted

The crunchy bits, biscuit and peanut Marvellous Creations one is the best I reckon- I'm not really a fan of gummy lollies together with chocolate, though I do like them separately!
Highlighted

I really like the new Cadbury bubbly chocolate... IT'S STRAWBERRY. yum yum, get in my belly!!