cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chocolate

Actual discussion in the office yesterday:

"That 90% dark chocolate is the best. Not only is it tasty, but everyone else always just assumes it's gross, so you never have to share!"

Highlighted

I've recently discovered the magic that is a tim tam slam with hot chocolate, and I think it changed my life.

Highlighted

The day after Easter when all the eggs are on sale. Winning
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

No-one gave me any so I'm off to the sales then
Highlighted

I got a rather large chocolate rabbit Smiley Happy And my mum sent me three packets of chocolate eggs and two packets of malteaser bunnies. I think she excepted me to share them but... maybe not.
Highlighted

So much chocolate! Oh my gosh! Dad won big at the Easter Raffles back home. I guess it was a good thing that there was 9 of us to eat all that chocolate. I even got a stuffed bunny out of one of the raffle hampers. He is now my cuddle buddy!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

I still have some of my Easter eggs left lol. But I did buy a 500g bag of them.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

kit kat

So much kit kat in my life right now! NOM NOM NOM!!!

Also, anyone tried the Rocky Road Snickers? I'm in love! But it will never replace my love for polywaffles. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Also, anyone else eat fair trade when they can? Nothings tastes as good as freedom. Wish Cadbury would extend it to include their whole range.Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@stonepixie yep I do when I can afford to! There is the most beautiful fair trade hot chocolate at my local supermarket!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//