cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chocolate

There's two types of vegan chocolate: The nasty stuff that leaves that sour sort of aftertaste in your mouth...
OR...

That really good vegan chocolate that melts in your mouth with a dusting of cocoa on top...
My mouth's watering already!
Highlighted

They have all the best concepts in them... hazelnuts and milk chocolate...

...I really want Ferrero Rochers now!!!
Highlighted

I can never figure out how to do that! How do you drink hot chocolate without disintegrating the Timtam???
Highlighted

I'm so glad you bumped this thread up @Ani_Faeth I hadn't seen it! My favorites are Cadbury dairy milk milk chocolate (sooo satisfying, probably my number 1), Ferrero Rochers, and Guylians 😊

@lokifish when you mentioned the chocolate game early on the one that came to my mind was one from parties as a kid were you roll a dice around a circle and when someone gets a 6 they have to dress up in a cost/scarf/gloves etc, and use a knife and fork to cut up and eat a block of chocolate one square at a time, and keep going till someone else gets a 6. Would be so dangerous playing on here, especially if no one replied for hours/days 🤪

Highlighted

Nice!

Highlighted

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!🍫🍫🍫
Highlighted

I saw this in one of the shops recently and I bought it, and it's yummy!  I had to share!

3eca64967598188ab81f995e37ffb2db.jpg

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee
That looks hella good ngl!

Highlighted

@Bee 

Oh, I saw that in an ad today!

It looks great!

Highlighted

Today I picked up the shopping my husband ordered via click and collect and when I'd just about unpacked everything I saw at bottom of a bag a small bar of Cadbury dairy milk (my favourite) he'd ordered for me ☺️