cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contribute a pargraph to make a R.O Story!!!!!!!! :D

Contribute a pargraph to make a R.O Story!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy (Pssst!!!! Contributing a sentence is more than fine!)

Bedside alarm is burning its reflexes and annoying my medium sized fragile head.  Curse you villain!  Without any ado, I knocked out the alarm to the floor, hearing the alarm clock crash into fragments. Just before I could get up from bed, my door bursts open and I gasp!

Re: Contribute a pargraph to make a R.O Story!!!!!!!! :D

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY", my friends and family yell out to me and I scream and feel warmth around my face, I start bursting into tears when I see...

...the amazing present they got me! It's huge! I run to unwrap it and it's a ....

Highlighted

Dog! My very own dog! He's brown with big floppy ears, I'm surprised he could sit still for so long! I decide to call him...

Blackie. As I called out to him, he turned. His tail wagged so fast it appeared as a blur. I smiled and pulled him onto my belly as I fell onto my back, letting him lick my face.

...then suddenly out of no where, someone in the crowd of family and friends, jumps in front of me and points a finger at me. No one reacts and kept cheering; all of my family is smiling; what is going on? I scream but it was too late when....

[MOD EDIT. Description of violent threat could be triggering]

I suddenly wake up, feeling the sweat on my back and I find myself breathing heavy, "its okay, it was all a nightmare," I tell myself.

Sitting up, I prepare scan my room for anything out of place but my face hits something pointy. Surprised, I jump back and see...
CYL

...a pen hovering in mid air. I quickly get up confused and call out...

CYL

Great Idea!!! Smiley Happy