cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Five Famous People That You Would Invite To Your Fantasy Dinner Party

This always has interested me. If you could have the choice of inviting five famous people, who you respect and are still living to your own private dinner party, who would they be? In no particular order. And explanations are welcome.

Mine are:

• Jimmy Page, (Led Zeppelin's legendary guitarist/songwriter/music producer)
  • Jewel Kilcher, (The voice of an angel and meaningful songwriter)
  • Milla Jovovich, (Actress-Resident Evil Franchise, The Fifth Element. Model/singer, just love her)
  • Kate Beckonsale, (Actress-Underworld Franchise, just love "Selene" the character she plays)
  • Dave Grohl, (Drummer/guitarist/songrighter/legend and all round great bloke)

Re: Five Famous People That You Would Invite To Your Fantasy Dinner Party

Awesome post, @Zoso ! Dave Grohl is a legend ^^

Hmm~if I was to invite five famous people to dinner, they would be: 

• Audrey Tautou - One of France's most renowned actresses. Quirky and humble; it would be interesting to know more about her acting experiences these past few years. 
  • Lorde - I just admire her attitude and viewpoints on how current pop stars/groups/bands are not realistic representations of teenage life. She's also a badass artist. 
  • Aung San Suu Kyi - Hardcore and stood by her people through everything. Humanitarians and activists, I believe, lead fascinating lives and inform of us of the bigger issues. 
  • Jimmy Kimmel - He's hilarious in a lame dad kind of way
  • Hayao MiyazakiMost of my favourite animations, like Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away, would have been nothing without him. 

Awesome post you started here; good on ya mate ;D

I would invite the following:

1) Micheal Jackson (if only he was alive!) - I would tell him to do a live performance and teach me how to dance his cool moves!

2) Eddie Murphy

3) 5 Seconds of Summer

4) Beyonce

5) Spongebob!

@Doni99 It's a fantasy dinner, of course Micheal Jackson can be there!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

1: Katy Perry
2: Orlando Bloom
3: Evangeline Lilly
4: Cate Blanchett
5: Richard Armitage

Ohhhhhh. 

1. Nathan Fillon (The Dinner will need to have epic lol moments, that's why we will have this guy)

2. Stana Katic (She's so lovely. I love her)

3. Hayley Williams (I love her, tbh)

4. Stephen Fry (Accent. Wisdom. Etc. Duh)

5. Jenna Marbles (More lols and possible after party friend?)

Backups

• Nick Vujicic
  • Elijah Kihlstadius
  • My Grandmother
  • John Green
  • J.K Rowling

I like the backups. I suppose my substitutes could be Stephen King, Clint Eastwood, Michelle Rodriguez, Angelina Jolie, Dave Hughes, Jack White, Dr Wayne Dyer and Lousie Hay.

ooooh, i love this kinda games. Always have stuff like this floating around in my head. Here goes:

\m/ James Heltfield of Metallica

\m/ Halestorm (THE WHOLE FRIGGIN BAND!!!)

\m/ Jen Ledger of Skillet

\m/ Fergie

\m/ Spenser ( a detective from a series of novels written by Robert B Parker. Seems to have everything that I don't have in my personality. One of those "every woman wants and every man would want to be like" types

Whe, tougher than I thought it would be. Thanks for the op to share my weirdness Smiley Tongue

Good Idea Zoso (Nice one, using Jimmy Page's astronomy sign as ur user name. Wish I thought of that Smiley Very Happy )

@TheSilentOne, I was wondering if someone would make the connection. That's very perceptive of you. I have a tattoo of the symbol on my inner upper arm, as I am a Capricorn too, (Zoso Symbol), as well as having an appreciation for Jimmy's talent.

1. JK Rowling

2. Stephen Fry

3. Sia

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Freddie Mercury