cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Funny Misreadings

Haha good to know i'm not the only one, I may have to release a single!

Hadn't done any good ones of these in awhile, but tonight...

"I want to be on a holiday in Canada" became "I want to be on a calendar in Holand" !!!

Uh, yikes!

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I always read Bay52VU as Bayview...

Today in English I continually read something as "he punched his assistant" instead of "his assailant".

That's hilarious!
Reminded me of the time I got halfway down the Sydneham train line instead of the Sandringham line.
Oops!

"This burrito seasoning is a great mix to roll your children in before cooking."

Chicken. Not children.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Highlighted

I used to mishear the song "Leave me Breathless" as "Leave Me Bradley," and I ended up meeting someone named Bradley a while ago and had an internal chuckle. Cat Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I always misread things, even song lyrics. There's so many song's that I had sang the lyrics wrong and my friends corrected me. It was embarrassing :/ One of the songs were Adventure time. This is how I first thought it was. "Adventure time, c'mon join your friends. We have to go to other lands. Jake the Dog and fin the human. Oh the fun never ends, adventure time!"
Then I realised it's "Adventure time, C'mon grab your friends. We're going to very distant lands". :/