cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games

Suggest the best game to play in 2020. I would like to play an addictive game.

Re: Games

Hi @scaevolaaustralia , I only just saw this thread looking through the Games section, my apologies.

I'd like to play some games too!

Hi @scaevolaaustralia

What sorts of games are you interested in? What console are you using? Or PC?

If you have a nintendo switch, the new animal crossing game might be very addicting for you!

I hear really good things about animal crossing!

If you are on a xbox or PS4, I really loved Red Dead Redemption 2 and all the side quests. For console or PC, ARK: Survival evolved is amazing and multiplayer so you can play with friends. For my phone, I just downloaded the Sims. Didn't think I'd like it but actually not bad! Sim city Build it is great too and will fill a lot of time!

@Jess1-RO,
ARK is a pretty good game. I like the graphics and the expansions, but I haven't played before. My brother likes to play ARK.

D&D!!!

Agree about the expansions @YungFury_ There's always new updates online too. One of my favourite parts was being able to play split screen with others in my house. Not many games have two player split screen anymore. Have you been playing any games recently?

@Jess1-RO Do you have the 'Genesis' expansion?

Hi @Ani_Faeth I hear such good things about D&D but have never gotten into it. Got given a dungeon masters book one year for Christmas though! How long have you played D&D for?