cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Guess the song!

Hey @jasmine12345678 

I am sorry to hear that you have had a tough day today, I think there has just been a breakdown in communication here. Its Ok that the rules of the game were not followed as it is a learning curve, and I don't think anyone here wants you to feel bad. 

I wanted to just check in with the community and make sure that we are all on the same page when it comes to the games threads, as they are here to be fun and inclusive and to give some users a break from tough times, so lets work together to keep that going Smiley Happy

I’m sorry @jasmine12345678. I did not mean to offend you in any way, I was just letting you know. I was not aware that you knew this already. Thank you for being honest, and I apologise in advance for any mistakes I make in the future too. I am only 14, so I haven’t fully learnt how to look at other people’s perspective when I feel sick or had a tough day.

I realise now that I could’ve reread your post and thought about it more. But I was also in a bad headspace, trying to distract myself too.

Thank you for that @Claire-RO. I hadn’t seen the reply until just now. And then I saw yours, and I apologise for the miscommunication. I’m still learning. I’m only human too.

You didn’t ruin anyone’s fun either @jasmine12345678. Again, I apologise for this irrational thinking.

I was also feeling bad too. I can see what you mean by thinking it might be something you would want to listen to. I’ve done that too.

I’m only going to add this.

I’m only human. So are you. We all make mistakes, and all we can do is to learn from them.

It's okay, I understand that we're all humans and that we all make mistakes but please don't use your age as an excuse for your inconsiderate language, for I am fourteen too and I am conscious of people's feelings. We should all learn to be kinder to one another and take accountability for our actions. 

I just reread my writing and realised it was a bit too rash. I'm sorry too for not being able to understand your intention. Thanks so much for the apology, it means alot.
I'm really upset right now with somethings happening and I'm really sorry I had to take it out on you.

I hope we can become friends. 

It’s okay @jasmine12345678.
We all make mistakes.

As far as I’m concerned, we are all friends here! Smiley Happy

Hey @jasmine12345678  and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Thanks for role-modelling such a mature conversation here. You both expressed your feelings really well and showed each other empathy/understanding Heart