cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

If I created a REALITY TV show ...

You guys are VERY creative. I saw that so clearly in the "If I wrote a book thread" so this time around, tell me what kind of reality TV show you would create if you had an unlimited budget.

PS. I'm afraid of horror so please don't trigger me with references to horrific stuff or I'll get scared and run away from this thread. Lol jks but for real I will...

Highlighted

Re: If I created a REALITY TV show ...

I would probably create a show about my dogs, strap a go pro to both of their collars and that's the show
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Farmville reality.

Chuck people in the country and get them to make a profitable farm follow them over a few years and see how they go
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

The show would be me in a library, reading books and maybe reviewing them. That's it. Books, books and more books! Very creative thread @StarLord!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

@redhead oh my gosh that would be hilarious! Smiley Very Happy

@j95 I would so watch that Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

if i created a reality tv show, it would probably be dedicated to fans of musical artists meeting for the first time and being able to communicate how much they mean to the fan.

Highlighted

@lenadolan Nice!

My reality TV show would consist of me using the fish powers of Loki to rule the seven seas Smiley Tongue

If I created a reality tv show it would most likely be a show where contestants have to build the best lego masterpiece and winner receives unlimited supply of lego Smiley Very Happy