cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

League of legends players?

Hi!
Share your level in League of Legends Smiley Happy
How much time did it take to achieve such a level?
How much time do you play League of Legends every day?

Highlighted

Re: League of legends players?

I play League of Legends for 5 years I think, and I am playing every day, more than 3 hours per day, my account level is 1002 and I think I will reach 1010 till the end of the week, more than that I am Platinum 2

Highlighted

Re: League of legends players?

A lot of my friends have been playing League of Legends for a long time and they are trying to make me play this game as well. I don't know if that is a good idea, but to be honest the game looks really awesome. There are some things that I really like in this game, but there are some that are awful for me. For example, I hate playing with bots and with kids, but as far as I know this is something you can't avoid, during your League of Legends career. But a friend of mine told me that I can avoid this, if I will buy a 30 level League of Legends account. I will be able to play ranked games from 30 level so I will not meet any kid or bot in the game. Also, my friend gave me this site https://www.lolfinity.com/ and told me that I can buy a League of Legends account with a lot of Blue essence, so I will be able to buy some new champions that I like and began to play with them this week. This is what I will do, I am really excited, I hope I will be a good League of Legends player