Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Name A Pokemon :)

Charmander Heart

JD3

Squirtle! 

@OrchidFirst gen Pokémon is my childhood! Don't know many after that. I don't usually fall for trending things but when I discovered I could catch IRL the original creatures of my childhood, I was hooked! Smiley Very Happy

The one which I FINALLY found the other day but then very frustratingly ran away!!! Smiley Mad

Dragonite

@Randomness It is so frustrating when you finally see a good pokemon and it runs away

the same thing happened to me with.... Aerodactyl

Okay, I haven't played Pokemon in aaaages, but I think I can remember... Charizard. I used to pick a Charmander and evolve it as soon as possible on Gameboy, haha. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Orchid I finally found a Charmander yesterday but that ran away! There is a strange lack of Charmanders in my area.

Somehow though, I do have 2...
Charmeleon!

@Randomness I have Charmanders pop up at my house about once a week, I just have to get the timing right

Charizard

The funny thing is in scouts we have 3 leaders glen greg and dion we made up a name for the 3 of them together and we came up with gleglion my friends are all just like omg it sounds like an evie evo

The title of this thread made me think of the "Whose that pokemon?" segment that would happen at the start and end of the ad break during the old anime series. Anyone else remember that?

For some reason the first one that popped into my head was Clefairy, so let's go with that one Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Ohhh I like this thread!
I'm gonna go with Ninetales- one of my favourite from first gen.
On a side note who is keen for Pokemon Sun and Moon?