cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Never have I ever - Confession game

@Maddy-RO we all most likely have, as babies lol!

I haven't! I've been to places where it snows, but it wasn't snowing at the time. I'd love to though! Smiley Very Happy

Never Have I Ever accidentally forgotten my passwords so many times that the account gets locked out... totally haven't done that lol... Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  There are two types of people in the world - people who have forgotten their password so many times they've been locked out, and liars... Smiley Tongue

Never have I ever gotten a driving related ticket! pretty happy about this one, hopefully it lasts...

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I have this trouble at work, oops I also dislike making new passwords as I forget them so easily ahaha

@clarii3105 I have gotten a ticket, twice, although I could have disputed the second I didn't bother.

Never have I ever broken a bone

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Nope, I broke my wrist last year! Not fun Smiley Mad

Never have I ever handed in an assignment late

Highlighted

Ouch @Hozzles ! I've heard thats a particularly bad one to break!

And V impressive you've never handed in an assignment late, I definitely HAVE Smiley LOL

Never have I ever had fake nails.  

Highlighted

I have! I hated them though... They're so hard to type with, especially on phones and laptops! And I'm just scared that I'll rip my real nails off too...

Never have I ever... Rapped to a really fast song, successfully... Totally haven't... *smirks*
Highlighted

Hmm, I have rapped to a really fast song before, but not successfully! Smiley Happy

Never have I ever watched a star wars movie until the end (tried watching one once and fell asleep!)
Highlighted

I haven't! I can't say I'm the biggest fan of Star Wars and tbh I don't have the attention span for a whole movie in general Smiley LOL

Never have I ever had to jump over your own fence/gate to get into your house...

• There's been so many times I've forgotten the remote to my gate so I've had to climb over it to get inside my house oops
Highlighted

I actually haven't done that, but my partner had to do that once when we locked ourselves out! Thankfully one door was left unlocked so we could get inside!

Never have I ever been listening to something and forgotten I had head phones in, then moved away and painfully yanked the headphones out of my ears...Robot Embarassed

Highlighted

Haha yep I have definitely done that a few times Smiley LOL

Never have I ever accidentally walked into a tree because I was looking at my phone, whoopsies haha