cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rose, Bud and Thorn (fun reflecting game)

Hey everyone! This is my first thread Smiley Happy and i'm excited to share this, which I learned from one of my favourite teachers at university.

Basically, you give an answer to what your rose, thorn and bud is. A rose is something good that happened to you today. A thorn is something that challenged you today. Finally, a bud is something you are looking forward to!

I find this is a great activity to get to know people, as well as reflect on your day! I'll start! 

Rose - I had a nice sleep in today.

Bud - I'm trying to balance my technology use.

Thorn - I'm looking forward to zoom calling a friend today!

Highlighted

Re: Rose, Bud and Thorn (fun reflecting game)

this is cool! this is my first ever reply, so i guess we're both new to something

rose: I went out today even when I didn't want to

thorn: I'm struggling with focusing on one thing at a time, but I'm working on it

bud: I'm excited to rewatch Kipo & the Age of Wonderbeasts when I have the time again!

Highlighted

Hi @wanderingwasp and @moontune 

Love this game! I am going to tag a few new builders joining the forums today to get the ball rolling Smiley Happy @celestialdreamer @ameliaj @Mayour @featuringme 

Here's mine for today!

Rose: The sun is beautiful today which really lifts my mood

Thorn: I forgot to put washing liquid in with my clothes last night so I'll have to rewash them today. Whoops!

Bud: I am looking forward to getting to know our new builders

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Wow, this game sounds so cool! And thanks for the tag @Jess1-RO, excited to start contributing to the ReachOut community and getting to know everyone!

Rose: woke up to the joyful meowing of my cat, who then ran to me and showed me lots of affection Smiley Very Happy

Thorn: slept through a uni lecture hehe

Bud: made an avocado and chickpea salad for dinner, can't wait to eat it!

Highlighted

oh wow that's awesome we'll both be newbies together Smiley Happy !!

btw i've never heard of kipo and the age of wonderbeasts. did a quick google and it looks sooo cute
Highlighted

alrighty, i've got a new one for today

rose - edited a podcast on mental health so i feel quick productive
bud - trying to limit tech use or at least use more breaks
thorn - can't wait to do some yoga to boost my mood Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey everyone! This is such an awesome thread, thanks for the tag Smiley Happy 

Rose = the weather was so beautiful so I went for a walk with my sister

Thorn = I have a massive uni assignment due in a couple of days

Bud = it's my one of my friend's birthday this week so I really excited to catch up with her and my group cause it's been a little bit since I last saw them

Question as a new member to ReachOut, how do you add gifs to your post? I always see people posting these really funny and cute gifs but have no idea how to do it!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Highlighted

Alright here's mine!

rose - I went out for a walk today and now I'm feeling all energised and ready to take on the day!
bud - I need to study hard today for exams but woke up around noon oops
thorn - I got a yummy Subway in the fridge for dinner Cat Happy Dinner time please come quick!

Highlighted

Welcome @moontune and @wanderingwasp, and thanks for tagging me @Jess1-RO! This seems like a great way to reflect/journal in an intuitive waySmiley Happy

Mine is...
Rose: I moved all the furniture in my room around and now it's way nicer
Thorn: I'm feeling nervous about the amount of work I have to do in the next few weeks
Bud: I'm looking forward to starting my new job on Friday
Highlighted

This game is so cool!

Rose - An article I contributed to for one of the organisations I volunteer with was released today.
Thorn - I didn't sleep well because I kept getting woken up.
Bud - Looking forward to the post-game content of a video game we finished late last night!