cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Rose, Bud and Thorn (fun reflecting game)

That's so cool about the article @WheresMySquishy!
How great does moving furniture around feel @Mayour, can feel almost like a whole new room sometimes Smiley Happy

Rose: This morning I woke up feeling really grateful for the people in my life 
Thorn: Didn't sleep great, but I am sure I will make up for it with a longer sleep tonight
Bud: I am excited to be cooking dinner for my partner tonight 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hey @celestialdreamer ! It's great to have you on board! 

Thanks for asking about GIFs, they are totally integral to the ReachOut experience I reckon!

You can either just search on google (e.g. "cat GIF") or use https://giphy.com/

Select which GIF you want, then right click, "copy image", then just paste into the text window on the forums (control V or right click and click paste). 

jeff goldblum dancing GIF by Spotify

I'm loving this activity, thanks so much for sharing it and starting us off @wanderingwasp ! 

Rose: I'm seeing Hamilton for my birthday next year and I am so excited!!!! Seeing live music and theatre etc is one of the things I've been really missing lately and I'm really hoping it all goes ahead next year. Fingers and toes are crossed!

Thorn: thought I had a spider bite, turns out it is shingles, so feeling a bit sore and sad and sorry for myself! 

Bud: Really looking forward to catching up with some of my extended family day for father's day this weekend

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

I love this threadddd My sister in law often gets us to do Rose, Thorn and Bud chats and it is such a delight, thank you for starting it @wanderingwasp 

And @celestialdreamer in terms of adding gifs, I usually go to giphy.com and right click on the gif I want, copy it, then paste it into the body of the post - let me know if that doesn't work Smiley Very Happy

Rose: I did lots of washing and have all these clean clothes!

Thorn: I need to buy quite a few gifts for people coming up very soon - need to get onto that so it doesn't get on top of me.

Bud: Looking forward to seeing some family this weekend.

Highlighted

yay it's so good to see the posts on this thread Smiley Happy)

heres mine for today:

rose - went for a nice sunny walk today and saw a dog and cat

thorn - dealing with internal judgement over my work

bud - volunteering with some school kids in a few hours Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Janine-RO @Hannah-RO thank you both so much for the tips about inserting gifs 

I hope your recovery from shingles is a speedy one (I tried to insert a cute gif I hope it works Smiley Happy)Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

Highlighted

I love this idea!

Rose: The weather has been beautiful today and I spent time outdoors with my dad 

Thorn: I got writers block on my assignment 

Bud: I got some yummy treats at the supermarket today that I'm looking forward to eating later Smiley LOL

Highlighted

kipo is awesome! it's an incredible show, the soundtrack and the characters are awesome. it's also a good time-waster and just gives a sense of Comfort for who watches it! check it out if you can ^-^

Highlighted

@celestialdreamer such a gorgeous gif! <3 @ameliaj outdoor time is becoming much more pleasant now - springtime has truly arrived! 

Rose: Made a super yum curry last night and am keen for leftovers

Thorn: Finding it a bit challenging to declutter my life

Bud: I'm looking forward having a warm bath tonight (have already scheduled it in!)

P.S. Does this thread make anyone else think of the song "Every Rose has it's thorn" or is that just me? (Here's a compulsory gif of Bret Michaels who sings that song)

Looking Cool Sunglasses GIF - LookingCool Sunglasses BretMichaels GIFs

Highlighted

This is such a good quick little reflecting game! I love it Smiley Very Happy

Rose - I woke up to a nice phone call today

Bud - I'm looking forward to starting one of my assignments! (I actually enjoy this unit lol)

Thorn - Although i'm looking forward to the assignment, i find it challenging to just start it!

Highlighted

Always a bonus to get an assignment you are interested and excited to complete @sunnygirl606 

Here's my ones for today!

Thorn: My internet wasn't working today whoops 

Rose: I got to go to my partners house and work from there which has been really lovely to get a change of environment Smiley Happy

Bud: I am catching up with a friend this afternoon

Check out our community activities calendar here