Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Something about you...

Lexi can play the violin
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng how did you guess that?! Did you read about it somewhere in the introduction threads, or did you just say something random? Smiley Tongue

I have been playing the violin for 6 years, this year being my 7th! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hahaha actually I just looked at your profile pic and went off that Smiley Tongue
It's so cool that you've been playing violin for so long! It's a beautiful
instrument Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

You're just full of surprises Heart!  Any pieces in particular you enjoy playing?

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng that’s fair enough!

Yes, it was my dream to play it in year 3, and that’s when I started learning! And now I’ve progressed to playing fairly tricky pieces, and playing in a string orchestra too!

Fun Fact: I basically picked up the instrument, and started playing better than most people would for their first time! Smiley Happy I do that with a lot of instruments too, I play more than just the violin! 😏

@Ronan-RO

Haha, yes, I am full of surprises!

I don’t have a particular favourite, but I did like a piece that I did at an advanced workshop for secondary students. It’s called, The Tempest. And I also quite like Dance of the Cossacks, a Russian piece that I play with my string orchestra family! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Ronan-RO can do a traditional Russian dance! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Lexi_Lou can't do handstands