cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The last post wins!

So many... many... things. Like what to feed my dragon this afternoon.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hopefully not your hand @N1ghtW1ng!!
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Tossing up whether to get a unicorn or a Pegasus for a pet. I need advice. I'm leaning more to the unicorn, but Pegasus' are so awesome too.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'd say the Pegasus because, well just because!

I suggest a Pegasus. I've had a Unicorn before and they are tough to deal with. Prissy, very self-involved and they love to skewer things but I haven't had that problem with a Pegasus, so long as you don't mind picking up feathers during spring time. They molt.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

At least with Pegasus there is low grooming responsibilities. Sure, maybe have to clean up after their molt but a unicorn would require constant brushing and braiding of its mane! That is a lot of work.
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

What is a Pegasus
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's what I would like to know as well

Winged horse. Smiley Happy Like giant bird wings. Smiley Tongue

And I just used those wings to fly on in here. *snap*

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ