cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The last thing I ate was...

@Jakob @N1ghtW1ng I cut up an apple and put a spoon of peanut butter on the side and then dip the apple in it.....soo good Smiley Tongue

Weiiird @May_! Smiley Tongue But I can't really talk Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

A mandarin a day keeps the doctor away @lokifish Smiley Tongue

A cheese toasted sandwich, for dinner Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I am doing like a train. Chugg chugg haha @Builder M @Jakob

Yes @FootyFan26, straight out. Though not quite a whole jugful. You know those KFC gravy bowls you get when you order a meal or something? Thooooseee are fabbuuullooouuussss

Nice @RevzZ! Sounds delicious!

I like to just have a spoonful of Vegemite every now and again Smiley Tongue so good...

Oh...Vegemite really is a hit and miss with me @FootyFan26. I'd like it some days and other days, I'd find it bad. Ever tried a spoonful of Nutella or Peanut Butter? Yummmmm

Banana and honey on toast Smiley Happy

Also I almost vomit every time I smell peanut butter, so gross. Vegemite on the other hand is amazing (not least because I happen to share a birthday with it! It was released on October 25th back in 1923 Smiley Tongue)

Corn thins with peanut butter.

Highlighted

Today some of my girlfriends and I explored a cute little new breakfast/brunch place and I indulged in french toast covered in maple syrup, vanilla bean ice cream, cream, strawberries and a berry compote, amazing. 

Major dislike - tomato sauce and tuna. no thank you.