cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The last thing I ate was...

I love making banana ice cream do you just freeze them and blend? Smiley Happy @Alison5

Yes and we blended with vanilla essence for extra flavor Smiley Happy

@Alison5 yep, I'm a vegetarian. Not vegan though - totally couldn't live without chocolate, haha

As of now, the late thing I ate was nachos from a Mexican place. Nice but so filling!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

the last thing I ate was pavolva and boy it was a good pavlova 

@letitgo I totally agree with you on the vegan thing, also cheese is my one true love. Smiley Tongue

The last thing I ate was my dinner, spinach and ricotta triangles. Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng glad we're in agreement! Cheese is soooo good! Although I haven't tried many different types. Mainly I enjoy Tasty and Cheddar. Do you have a favroute type of cheese?

Yummm, I love spinach and ricotta triangles! The last thing I ate was a slice of coffee cake for morning tea.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo I don't have a favourite, but that just means I like a lot! Smiley Very Happy

The last thing I ate was... a pie I think. It was last night's dinner.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Spinach and Fetta pastry
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Mmmm... Smiley Happy

Subway veggie pattie sub

Mmmm... yummy Smiley Happy

A subway veggie pattie Smiley Happy