cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Two truths and a lie

@Maddy-RO Yay! Smiley Happy

1. I’m eating Icecream, despite being really cold.
2. I’m currently wrapped in a blanket.
3. I’m reading John Marsden.

Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hmmm

Tricky @xXLexi_Lou122Xx...

They could all be true... I ate icecream in the cold weather the other day! Haha...I am also currently wrapped in a blanket..

Hmmmm

I think 3 or 1 might be a lie?

I'm going to go with 3!

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO Damn, you're really good at this game!
Word scramble may not be your strongest, but 2 truths and a lie is your best! Smiley Tongue

No, I'm not currently reading John Marsden, I've finished his books, and I'm currently reading a book by Staci Eldridge. (I think that's how you spell her last name... Smiley Tongue)

Your turn! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm studying Diploma of Accounting through TAFE! (way harder and more work than I first thought Smiley LOL

Jumping back in to keep the game going
1. I have a lego minifig collection
2. I have a huge sticky note collection
3. I have lots of high heel shoes

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Ooh~ @Bee!
Lol, that's what I thought about doing psychology, before I got told how much work it it! Now I think it will be too much work for me, but I have fair bit to go. Smiley Happy

I have no clue which on it is! I honestly think it's three, but the only lego fan I know is @N1ghtW1ng...
I'm gonna go with 3! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yeah workloads can vary. I know previous users have said they were able to adjust their schedule and have less units at 1 time to cope more easily. Maybe that is worth looking into when you get there Smiley Happy

Absolutley correct. Thanks to @N1ghtW1ng I rediscovered the joy of lego and now and am loving collecting the minifigs! (Growing up I only had basic minifigs so these are elaborate in comparison! 😂 )
3 is definitely a lie, I cannot wear heels easily and I think I only have 1 pair which is a very short wedge. After my injury 5 years ago, I'm not sure I'd even be game enough to wear them! 😂

Your turn Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bee yeah, that’s why I’m going to try and find something with a healthy workload, and get extensions where I need them, depending on the degree I choose to get, and depending on how high a qualification I want to get. Smiley Happy

Haha, I feel bad for you, but that’s interesting! What exactly did you do though? If you don’t mind sharing... Smiley Happy

1. I should be doing school work right now.
2. I’m in a science class right now.
3. I have Drama next.

Haha, no one knows my school timetable here, so good luck Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Sounds like a plan @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Don't feel bad, it's something that doesn't impact me much anymore Smiley Happy
I shattered my foot and eventually had 3 surgeries to correct it, but all is good now Smiley Happy

I'm going with 2 or 3...
3 I think

Highlighted

@Bee yeah!
Oh damn, how’d you manage that?

You’re right, its 3. I should be doing schoolwork, secretly disobeying my teacher, and I am in science right now too. I f=don’t have drama next, I have it last! Smiley Happy Your turn!
Highlighted

Good guess @Bee - I think I would've got that one wrong!

What are you learning in science at the moment @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ? (or maybe you aren't learning since you're on here, haha Smiley Tongue). I kind of miss science class!

Okay I'm going to play:

1. I used to swim professionally

2. I've been exercising daily while in iso

3. I have a love/hate relationship with cardio