cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Two truths and a lie

Third one made me laugh. Hmmm, I feel like 1 is very unlikely, unless it was an accident, but cats are generally pretty careful about that stuff. I'm not sure what rehabilitating uncooked rice means, hmmmm.

Maybe I'll go with 1?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Highlighted

3 was the lie! It was my mum who set fire to the sesame seeds! Gotcha! @Maddy-RO
Highlighted

uhh my hand was what's being rehabilitated not the rice HAHAHAHAH

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 LMAO oh duh ...that would make a lot more sense.. I didn't know you had issues with your hand!!

Highlighted

Lol yeah, although I'm sure the rice would have appreciated being rehabilitated too! Yeah I've got some tfcc tear in my wrist that never freaking heals it's so annoying!
Highlighted

Would be funny if the rice came to life/started walking after you played with it. Ouch! Hopefully the rice-exercise-thing improves things for you! I don't know much about it, but have you considered seeing a naturopath? My brother had carpel tunnel and the Drs said he needed surgery, but acupuncture from a naturopath fixed it. Might be worth considering or speaking to your Dr about if things don't improve for you. @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Highlighted

Ooh interesting! I'm seeing a physio and they said I might need to consider other options like surgery if things don't improve Smiley Sad Acupuncture sounds so cool though Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

That's an interesting convo you had there @Maddy-RO @lost_Space_Explorer5!
Pfft... Rehabilitating rice? LOL!

My turn!
1. I'm going to hang out with a youth leader tomorrow.
2. I'm going to be rollerblading and My leader will be skateboarding.
3. I've had stitches and a broken arm before.

I don't know how easy this will be, but good luck either way!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m going to guess that 3 is the lie Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I just saw this tiktok.. they look pretty cool so if 2 is true I thought you might like them Smiley Tongue