cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What's your Favourite?

Ahhh, that is a super hard one! My favourite flower would probably be the gardenia, I love the smell and have a couple of plants in our garden. They were my Nanna's favourite too, so they always remind me of her. 

Favourite smell? 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

Ooh this is so hard! Are we talking perfume? Baking smells? Nature smells? There's too many to choose from!
I think what goves me the most joy is when you walk into a house (your own of a friends after you've been invited in) and can smell the scent of food being cooked. Whether it's baking and it's sweet smell, or a meal and it's powers of persuasion to investigate further

Favourite time of year?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Beehaha I love that. You mentioned so many good smells. I also LOVE the fragrance of a good meal cooking. When I go for later afternoon walks I can sometimes smell people cooking things in their houses, and it makes me wonder what they're making!! Mmmm yum!

Favourite time of the year... hmm...tricky. I've never thought about that. I tend to prefer warmer over cooler months. I also LOVE autumn because it is so pretty and I love walking on all the leaves on the floor. Perhaps the start of the year is my favourite, around January? I think I like January because it is calm and quiet, after the rush of my bday/christmas/boxing day/NYE in December.

Favourite piece of clothing?

Highlighted

Nice @Maddy-RO I know there are so many awesome parts of the year! I also love the colours of autumn, as well as the crunchy leaves to step on Smiley Tongue

At the moment I'm really loving my winter boots and large knitted jumpers - keeps me warm and are non-restrictive

Favourite colour?

Highlighted

@Bee teal/aqua.

Favourite shop (online or an actual shop)?

Highlighted

ooh this one is hard @musicfan_xo I think I'm going with ebay Smiley LOL it has heaps of things and I usually turn there for things I cannot get in town Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Good answer @Bee ...I read @musicfan_xo's question and thought "I have no idea." You can almost find anything you want on Ebay!

What's your favourite style of house?

Highlighted

ooh bugger I forgot to add one, thanks for jumping in @Maddy-RO Smiley Tongue
almost, yes haha Smiley Happy

Style of house is hard, I'm going to go with one with a roof! 😂

Favourite song right now?

Highlighted

@Bee This is impossible to answer, but I'll have to say 'Kinda Love' by Tea Marrr

What is your favourite style of fashion?

Highlighted

Hahahahaha ahhhhh... fashion... does "whatever I feel like" count as a style? Smiley Tongue

What is your favourite LEGO game? (or game in general if you don't play any lego ones, which you totally should)