cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Would You Rather

Watch a movie

Would you rather your sandwich cut into squares, or triangles?

Triangles! 

Would you rather be short on spare time or short on friends?

@Myvo that's a tough one, but I'd have to say short on spare time.

Would you rather have no airconditioner for a month of 35+degree weather or a fortnight of no internet.

I already live without an aircon!

WYR always be doomed to have a west facing room or always be extra sensitive to the heat.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

You poor thing @stonepixie. I used to be that way too, but now it's beautiful.

I feel like I am already extra sensitive to the heat but I suppose the west-facing room. With good fans, closed blinds and the occasional cool weather I can beat it! Smiley Tongue

Yeah I already live without aircon but I would still rather live without internet. I might learn a new skill!

Would you rather walk bare foot through wet grass or dry grass?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

I'd say wet grass, since dry grass can hurt and itch.

Would you rather milk a cow or feed a goat?

Feed a goat!

Would you rather only be able to cook food halfway through and have to eat it or cook food to perfection but have to throw it out every time?

Cook food halfway so long as it's not a safety hazard and I won't die or get sick. Smiley Tongue

Would you rather use glue to stick everything or blue tack? (And I mean, everything!!)

Blue tack. It has additional uses and can be reused! Plus its less messy.

Would you rather be short sighted or long sighted?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||