cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would You Rather

Depends. Suitcase if I'm flying/staying somewhere for more than one night, otherwise backpack

WYR live off donuts or chips?

Chips.

Would you rather wear underwear like a cape or a bra like a helmet?
(extra points if you figure out the reference)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Helmet bra!

Would you rather sing to speak or dance to move?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Oooh good question! Sing to speak because given my poor hand-eye coordination and clumsiness, I would injure myself at some point if I were to dance to move Smiley Tongue

Would you rather have elephant ears or trunk?

i'd have to say elephant ears - the trunk might get in the way of eating. besides, i might be able to hear better with elephant ears.

would you rather have every moment of your life publicised or never have anyone know your name or anything about you?

Ooooh that's a tricky one. I'd rather be an enigma then! (I have way too many embarrassing moments Smiley Tongue)

Would you rather be in a western-style cartoon or be in anime?

It would always be anime for me.

Would you rather be trapped in a book or a movie?  

Definitely, 100%, for sure, I’m positive, I’d pick a movie!!!

Would you rather sit in a car with no friends and no entertainment for 10 hours or sit on a plane with bad turbulence for 10 hours?

In a car, at least i can sleep and not get sick! Smiley LOL

Would you rather go to the bottom of the ocean or to the moon? 🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌚

That's a tough one but I would prefer going to the bottom of the ocean because there would probably be more to see.

Would you rather brush your teeth with apple cider vinegar or hot sauce?