cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Would You Rather

Lots to consider with that one @FluffyDog , you've got me really thinking! I kinda do both already, but I'm guessing this'd be taking it up a step because it'd be absolutely every song. I tend not to really process the words of songs I hear so it might be hard for me to sing along, but then again maybe it's fine for me to sing along in gibberish Smiley LOL or even better, I magically just know the words anyway! Dancing is really fun, but what if I'm in the middle of something? What if I'm holding a hot drink? I'm sure it'd be a thrill to manage not to spill it, but maybe it's not quite worth the risk Smiley Tongue I'm gonna go with singing!

Wooooould you rather be a sentient plant or a sentient fungus?

Highlighted

Hmmm, I think I would rather be a plant as they can grow to be so beautiful!

Would you rather only ever wear black clothing again or never be able to wear a black piece of clothing again (clothing has to be any colour besides black)?
Highlighted

Omg @Sophia-RO HARD question because I wear so much black.

What if I wear black clothes and colourful lippy/shoes/accessories...that might be my solution...but hm, i also love white and it would suck if i couldn't wear it...but black pants are such a staple piece....I actually cannot choose. What about my wedding day? What would you choose @Sophia-RO ?

Highlighted

Haha theres so many things to consider!! I think I would have to choose never wearing black again! Is that what others would choose too?

Here's another one: Would you rather drink very cold water or warm water ?
Highlighted

100% warm water i looooove warm water haha call me weird

alright: would you rather foster 100 dogs or 100 cats?

Highlighted

Assuming I have a big enough space and they're all friendly (to other dogs at least) DOGS!

Would you rather sleep during the day or sleep during the night?
Highlighted

At the moment I'm very productive at night, so sleep during the day.

Would you rather only be able to read books for the rest of your life or only be able to watch movies for the rest of your life?

Highlighted

Read books! It would be hard not being able to go to the movies with everyone else but I feel like books are more accessible than movies...

Would you rather only eat bread and pastries for the rest of your life, or only eat pasta for the rest of your life?

Highlighted

@TOM-ROprobably pasta

Do you prefer ricotta-filled cannoli or custard-filled cannoli?

Highlighted

I've never had cannoli before, so I wouldn't know what it is!
I'll just choose custard filled, because who doesn't love custard?! Smiley Very Happy

WYR Smash your phone and never get another for the rest of your life, or have a device, but no internet/wifi/data to use it? Smiley LOL Never had this problem before!