cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Would You Rather

I can get by with a phone without internet as long as I get to keep my laptop. But it hurt to answer this @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Smiley LOL

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Highlighted

Too cold

Would you rather have the ability to fly or breathe under water?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Haha lol @November13!

probably breathing underwater, so long as the ability comes with a protection from sharks and stuff...
But I also like the idea of flying.. maybe either, that way I could escape from some horrible human beings in the world either way. Not that that's ever happened to me before. Just me conspiring... XD

WYR sleep with music that bores you for the rest of your life, or be a mute person (completely silent, never speaking) for the rest of your life?
Highlighted

The first for sure...I like talking too much...and I'd probably habituate to the music.

Would you rather never have/use an air conditioner OR heater ever again?

Highlighted

Ooof tough one... I'm gonna go for air con though, there's other ways to keep cool that I'm good with! I like to spray my roof with the garden hose in the summer when the air con isn't quite doing it

Would you rather date masseuse or a chef?

Highlighted

ooooh such a touch one a chef would cook me such yummy food because I'm a terrible cook but a masseuse omg those massages!!! I reckon I would have to go with a chef though.

Would you rather go back to age 5 with everything you know now or know now everything your future self will learn?

Highlighted

Go back to age 5. Do a Biff Tannen and make millions off sport. I also feel that knowing everything that I will know isn't as interesting, finding out new things is exciting.

Would you rather never be able to speak any language, even ones that have gone extinct, or be able to read any language.

Highlighted

Be able to speak any language! I feel like it would come in handy more often.. Smiley Happy

Would you rather the aliens that make first contact be robotic or organic? (I used Google lmao)..
Highlighted

What kind of a question is that google Smiley LOL Um organic I guess? Actually robotic. No I don't know ahh pass

Would you rather be able to see sounds or taste colours (as if you had synesthesia)?
Highlighted

Hahaha yeah.. @Lost_Space_Explorer5. I was like what even is organic.. human but not human? Good question..

I would rather see sounds because then I could see the music of my favourite bands! Imagine being at a gig or something!! Smiley Happy

Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals? (Thanks again to Google)