cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would You Rather

I would love to talk to my dog, she's got such a personality and I'm sure she'd love to chat with me.

Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

Free Wi-Fi!

Would you rather never be able to use your phone again (or anyone else's) or never be able to travel out of your state again?

I would have to say I'd rather not travel out of the state again, I use my phone too much to give it up ahha.

Would you rather live in an amusement park or a zoo?

Oh noo that's a difficult one @Sophia-RO. I'd say a zoo but I'd try and find the less smelly part

Would you rather never be able to pat a dog again or never be able to pat a cat again?

Hmm, thats hard as all animals deserve some loving, but I would have say cats, as I have a dog and that would mean I wouldn't be able to pat her again ! Smiley Sad

Would you rather eat all your food cold or all your food hot?

Maybe cold? That is hard.. I think I like a lot of things that can be eaten cold if they have been cooked.

Would you rather to be able to breathe underwater or be able to walk through fire?

Breathing underwater would be cool but walking through fire could save more lives (animal and people) so probably fire

Would you rather be able to talk to plants or inanimate objects?

I would like to talk to an inanimate object.. in particular, a chair.. and I would want to know how it feels to be sat on all the time.. idk why but the thought of that made me laugh!! Or asking a computer screen how it feels to be stared at its whole life Cat LOL

Would you rather be able to control animals (but not humans) with your mind or control electronics with your mind? (Thanks Google - I think I need to work on my creativity lol) 

@Taylor-RO dang this is a tricky question...probably electronics, because i feel like that might make stuff around the house easier, e.g if you could control your microwave with your mind? idkCat LOL

would you rather never eat your 3 favourite foods again, or only ever eat your 3 favourite foods?

Ughh, I have no idea what my 3 favourite foods are, but I would make sure that they are pretty common (such as meat) so I have some variety haha!

Would you rather use only your phone for life or only your laptop for life?