cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would You Rather

I'm gonna have to say phone here

Would you rather never be able to tell a lie again or never be able to tell the truth again?

im going to have to pick never lie again for sure!

would you rather step on sharp nails or swim with a shark

swim with a shark

would you rather live in the distant past or the distant future?

Can I change it to staying in the present? I'm quite fine with my current place in time.... One, the past is traumatic, and two, I hate thinking of what horrors the future may hold... Smiley LOL

Would You Rather sleep upside down for the rest of your life, or spin around with every step you take?

Interesting question @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Either sounds difficult but I'd go with spinning around.

Would you rather be able to write or paint/draw better? (That was a lame question sorry, all I can think of)

If it means keeping my current ability to write, then draw/paint better. I am good at art, but I know that I could do a lot better if I knew how.

Would You Rather be mute (unable to speak), or be the loudest person on earth?

I have just come across this thread for the first time and I think this is SUPER SICK!! Love the idea, I have had a proper laugh at a few of them when I think about what I would do Smiley LOL

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I think definitely the most loudest person on earth! Having a voice is powerful, whether you are annoying to some or not Smiley LOL

• Would You Rather - have more time, or more money? 

@Kaylee-RO not sure. maybe more  time?

would you rather go to the movies or watch movies at home? (that was lame sorry)

Watch movies at home.

Would you rather give up social media or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?

@hunginc hard question.

Maybe eat the same dinner.

Would you rather travel Australia or the world?