cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would You Rather

Definitely travel Australia. I can't stand going on a plane, but I much prefer to go on one around Australia than have to go around the world. I also have a weird fear of germs in other countries, and of what could happen to me. Smiley Indifferent

Would You Rather have a bunch of already house-trained pets, or train them yourself?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx good point, and sorry to hear that. I don't like Planes much either.

Probably Pets already house trained.

Would you rather scuba diving or sky diving? (I don't think I'd do either lol)

Sky diving!

Would you rather be able to see into the future but no one would believe what you said, or be able to turn invisible but only when no one was there?

See into the future! 

Would you rather sweat in the heat or freeze in the cold? 

Freeze in the cold!

Would you rather only be able to wear clothes and accessories in one colour for the rest of your life OR only be able to eat foods and drinks of one colour for the rest of your life?

Clothes and accessories.. no way am I giving up my options to food 😲 Fashion, meh! 

Would you rather be able to sing or dance? 

oof I reckon.. oof no I can't decide :/

Would you rather go bungee jumping or on one of those giant swings?

Tough one! Maybe the giant swing? 

Would you rather own a nice house on the beach or live in a cabin in the woods? 

Oooh both sound nice! Probably the beach, because I imagine the cabin would get spooky at night. Depends who I lived with. Smiley LOL

Would you rather sleep in or stay up late?

Oh that is a really hard one @Hozzles ! With small humans I have forgotten what it's like to have a proper sleep in so I might have to choose that one, I used to be a massive night owl though. 

Would you rather go backpacking, or have a luxury 5 star hotel holiday? 

Check out our community activities calendar here