cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would You Rather

@depressed-dyke get a little snake and then their bites won't hurt Smiley Tongue Win win if you like snakes Smiley Very Happy (welcome to ReachOut by the way! Cat LOL)

In this day and age I'd rather have the internet (data I don't totally care about, but a nice bonus Smiley Tongue) Besides I'm pretty chill about sleeping on couches Smiley Very Happy

Would you rather drink water from a baby bottle or upsidedown from a pop-up bottle?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Baby bottle (they actually rock)

Would you rather sleep under the stars on a beautiful night on a tropical island or in your own bed on a rainy night.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

my own bed. (I do not trust mozzies Smiley Tongue)

Would you rather use slime or use putty?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Slime!

Would you rather live on a boat in the ocean or live underground in the dessert?

Underground in the desert. If small mammals and snakes are anything to go buy, apparently it's nice and cool Smiley Tongue

Would you rather be a slinky or a spinning top?

Slinky. I think.

Would you rather find out Toy Story or Monsters Inc was real?

Probably Toy Story, Monsters Inc might actually make me scared 😂

Would you rather eat the same food everyday OR different foods each day but it could include meals you don’t like?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Same food every day. Under the assumption I'll still be relatively healthy even though I'd be missing out on foods Smiley Tongue

Would you rather walk on your hands or write with your feet (forever)?

I would rather write with my feet, because heaps of people already do that!

Would you rather smell out your ears or eat through your ears?

Smell out of my ears

Would you rather not leave your house for a month or not be able to enter your house for a month?