cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: YES OR NO

Yes. I have a new chicken called Percy. My favorite chicken passed away last year. And the other disappeared. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Do you like peanut butter with bananas?
Highlighted

@Dandelion13- sorry about your chickens Smiley Sad

Yes, I like peanut butter with bananas, but I don't LOVE it.

Have you tried english breakfast tea with lemon and honey? If yes, do you like it?

Highlighted

No, I haven't! Is it any good? @Maddy-RO

Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what colour?
Highlighted

Yes!

Would you go on an expedition to the North Pole?

Highlighted

Yes! (If I had proper training!)

Have you ever been scuba diving (I haven't!)?
Highlighted

@lost_Space_Explorer5 I have dyed my hair before, and I’ve done it multiple times! I did it bright pink, purple, and blue, and another few months after that set of dye, I did turquoise, which really brought out my eyes.
That was your question before the latest one though! Smiley Happy

I haven’t been proper scuba diving, but if you count swimming with the cute colourful fish around a small island in a bay of Vanuatu, then yes. Actually, that’s snorkelling... *Shrug*

In this case, no, I haven’t. I have been snorkelling, but that’s probably the best you’ll get from me! Sharks and other big fish scare me... Smiley Tongue

Have you ever mixed maccas chips or hungry jacks chips, with a sundae? If so, did you like it? I know that I’m freaky, and I love it! I even did soft drink and chips once, and that was also pretty good! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Yes I have tried it and I don't remember liking it too much ! Smiley LOL 

Have you ever finished a whole TV series over a few days (or even in one day)? If yes, what was the series?

Highlighted

I feel personally attacked by this.. 😂

Yes, Broadchurch

Have you ever been camping?

Highlighted

There's been some good questions on this thread over the past week!

@Lost_Space_Explorer5- yes I have been camping, mostly at like music events. Not a huge fan tbh...I like the outdoors but I also like my clean bathroom haha,

@Sophia-ROyes, multiple... but one I did recently was Unorthodox

No @xXLexi_Lou122Xx haha, I don't think I have. I'm much more of a tomato sauce/mayo kind of gal.

Do you like pickles?

Highlighted

No I don't, and it took me way too long to realise pickles were cucumbers...

If you could go to space, would you?