cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

favorite video games!

Okay, so a section named "Games", this had to come up eventually (lol), so whats your favorite video game of all time?, and what are you playing right now?

Re: favorite video games!

I love playing old atari and nintendo games that they have converted into games on the internet, like Frogger and River Raid and then Mario games. I'm also really obsessed with bubble popping games!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Peggle, Chuzzle, etc. Smiley Tongue Also, I don't mind things like Crash Bandicoot and Mario Kart. Smiley Happy 

Oh and Rush Hour online (the one where you move the cars around to try and get the red one to the exit)- that's what I'm playing atm. 

I think it would probably have to be Harvest Moon and Pokemon, I played both on a Gameboy years ago!

@Lightuptheworld wrote:

Also, I don't mind things like Crash Bandicoot and Mario Kart. Smiley Happy 

Smiley Surprised I totally forgot about Crash Bandicoot! I used to love that. Queue: dusting off the Play Station...

I'm not a huge video game person, but my favourite would probably be Rayman on PS1. So great. He doesn't have any arms or legs! (http://www.atariage.com/screenshot_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=1128)

Anything that's Legend of Zelda.

They are by far the best games I've ever played, and they have such epic, creative storylines.

Skyward Sword is my favourite, I'm playing it at the moment! Smiley Very Happy

Nothing beats Mario Kart!

but I'm currently playing Sims... 

I recently replayed Banjo Kazooie and played Banjo Tooie for the first time. Those were both pretty neat. Smiley Happy Planning on replaying Ocarina of Time and trying out Majora's Mask. Definitely agree that Legend of Zelda is amazing. Smiley Very Happy
My gaming days peaked with the N64 and Runescape, and nothing's really captured my attention since Guild Wars so I'm really only play anything casually now.

For super-casual games, I quite like Snakes on a Cartesian Plane.

1. Halo Reach (Excited for Halo 4)

2. Ski Safari (Android) Very addictive game. 

3. GTA (San Andreas, IV, GTA3) Also excited for the new one!.

Some of the games I am not really a fan of.

-Skyrim

-CoD

-Runescape.

Of all time:

1. Anything Mega Man
  2. Anything Legend of Zelda
  3. Anything Uncharted

Since I don't have a console right now, I'm mostly playing games on my iPhone/iPad.

1. Carcassone
  2. Ticket to Ride
  3. Outwitters