Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 1000001 COPING STRATEGIES & DISTRACTIONS

203. Create a collage with old photos

204. Put on the clothes that make you feel best about yourself

205. Remind yourself that you won't feel this way forever.

206. Colour in an online kitty - http://m.thecolor.com/category/coloring/Cats.aspx

207. Look up at the sky and try and count the stars (or if it's daytime, count the clouds)

@loves netball @DruidChild since you were both interested, I'd thought I'd tag you in. Smiley Happy I finished the list! Smiley Very Happy It is in my terrible handwriting (I'm so sorry about that Smiley Tongue) so if you want me to type it up then that's okay. I organised it into sections. Here are the pics. 

page 1.JPG

page 2.JPG

page 3.JPG

page 4.JPG

page 5.jpg

If they're too big, let me know. I thought the size might be helpful to make it easier to read. Also, the ones with coloured slashes on the dots are repeated (it's just with some art/hobbies I decided to move to food)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thanks so much for sharing @N1ghtW1ng, that must have taken you aaages Smiley Happy It looks awesome (and completely readable don't worry!) What a great list.

Haha thanks @DruidChild I was trying not to let it slip into my usual mess of handwriting. Although I think I did let a few letters slip (my g's look like swiggly lines sometimes Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

208. Get some play dough and squish it Smiley Tongue

209. If you're out and things are super overwhelming, put headphones in and mouth the words to your favourite song.

210. Lie on the floor underneath the fan and watch the blades spin.